Yamaha Silent Cello SVC 210-SK

Here is the place to discuss about your favourite instrument in English!

Répondre
Samar

Yamaha Silent Cello SVC 210-SK

Message par Samar » sam. oct. 11, 2014 4:44 am

Hi,
I am selling my Yamaha Silent Cello SVC 210-SK.

I bought this silent cello, new, in March 2014 when I moved to New York. I have used it a few times since (and by few I mean less than ten !!!), as my neighbors have turned out to be wonderful and do not mind me playing my regular cello at all. The cello is really brand-new and still under warranty (from Sam Ash music store). I am selling in its original compact case, the headphones, the documentation and an additional cable.

http://usa.yamaha.com/products/musical- ... svc-210sk/

It has an acoustic body, can be fully folded (folding legs, removable chest and arm support).

The store price is 2800 USD and I am selling it for 2300 USD.
Please contact me if you would like additional info, pictures etc.

Thanks,

S.

JBap
Modérateur

Re: Yamaha Silent Cello SVC 210-SK

Message par JBap » sam. oct. 11, 2014 1:36 pm

Hi Samar! I just want you to be aware that you posted on a french forum, most members are living in France. Some of them in Quebec though. So maybe you can indicate if you're ready to send the cello to a potential buyer, and for how much :)
Les critiques sont comme les eunuques : ils savent, mais ne peuvent pas. S. Guitry

Samar

Re: Yamaha Silent Cello SVC 210-SK

Message par Samar » ven. oct. 17, 2014 6:49 pm

Hi JBap,
Thanks for the message and sorry for the late reply, I just checked this thread again.
I am aware that the forum is French, I used to live in France and moved to NY a few months ago.
But you are right, the message is probably not as clear as it should be.

Here are the infos again for anyone who might be interested.

The cello is really brand new, I am offering it for 2300 dollars, but I am willing to negotiate ( a little :) ). It has warranty until next March.

It is currently in New-York city. If you live in the area, and want to try it, please contact me via PM.

I am also willing to ship it anywhere for the actual shipping costs. If you live in France and you are not in a hurry, I can take it with me on my next trip and have it shipped from there to reduce the shipping costs.

Thanks,

Samar

Répondre